December 9, 2010

My Christmas Wishlist!!

 Here is a list of my christmas wishlist!! mostly expensive stuff but HEY, that is why they call it a wishlist right? ahaha.

1. MACBOOK PRO. and yes this is the very first on my wish list!! i want a new laptop and i prefer a macbook pro!! haha. my laptop is so SLOWWWW that sometimes i feel like i just want to throw it away!!! haha. (buy me this and i'll love you forever!!) haha.


2. NEW UGG BOOTS!! (light brown color)


3. LUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL PURSE! :D


4. JUICY COUTURE PERFUME! (the original scent and they have a set at NORDSTROM. hehe!)


5. CANON CAMERA! (no picture)

6. IPHONE 4. (lol, my freaking phone is being retarded on my. people keep calling me and my phone is not even ringing or maybe it's AT&T but ohh well, i want the iphone 4).


7. NORTHFACE JACKET. (aconcagua color purple).


8. RAY-BAN SUNGLASSES (@ sunglass hut, ORIGINAL WAYFARER color 1046).



9. JUST DANCE 2 game for wii!!



10. HELLO KITTY LIGHT MAKE-UP MIRROR. (just saw this at target today!! it's so cute).


11. STARBUCKS, FOREVER 21, NORDSTROM, ABERCROMBIE AND AE GIFTCARD!!!

12. CASH!! haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment